Hopefully you had a great week and everyone is enjoying Independence weekend! I prefer to call it Independence Day instead of 4th of July, because it stands for the US and their independence. During your festivities on Monday, be sure to remember what our country stands for and its principles and all the brave men and women who have served our country to keep it free!
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
This past week, I was rather depressed, but couldn’t really come up with a good reason why. Then this morning, I got up, spent time in the Word and talking to God like I should have been doing every morning, and the day has been amazing!
I’m surprised at how sometimes what seem like small, simple things really do make a huge difference in our daily life.
This particular verse is a sweet, uplifting reminder for me that Jesus has overcome the world and that we can have peace in him. I hope you remember that later in the week if you start to feel down or depressed!
Now I’d like to share with you a few of the latest blog posts here that you might enjoy:
June was one of those months which took a toll on hubby and me. There was highs and lows, lots of tears and a couple of bittersweet goodbye’s.
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!