Looking for an easy to make chicken dinner? Butter Garlic Baked Chicken has simple ingredients of butter, garlic, and rosemary. Oh so good
Lets face it. Chicken can be very boring. My family eats a lot of chicken and I’m always trying to figure out a new way to fix it. Mix it up a bit, but not make it so complicated that I’m spending too much time in the kitchen. One easy way for me was to add two simple ingredients of butter and garlic to chicken and bake. Simple, easy and really good. Perfect to serve guests and quick enough for any family meal.
We buy a lot of chicken breasts at Sam’s to save money and I want to make sure that they will store well in the freezer for a long time. Even though that’s a lot of chicken for just the two of us, chicken breasts last much longer in the freezer using the Handheld FoodSaver.
I love this small and very inexpensive kitchen appliance. The quart bags will hold 2 chicken breasts nicely and they go on sale often at the FoodSaver website. Create an Account to receive their sale notices and Free Shipping is offered too.
I’ve never had meat go bad or freezer burn using this system. I use it for bulk purchases of ground beef, steaks, and pork chops. I also love the idea it will fit in a drawer and I don’t have another appliance using up counter space.
There is really nothing hard about this recipe. It’s one of those recipes that will make you smile when you bring it out of the oven. The whole family will love you for it!
Yes, I know you use a stick of butter for this recipe, but for a serving, you are eating a very small amount. But the flavor it adds to this meal! And the fresh rosemary just puts it over the top.
Butter Garlic Baked Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stick of butter
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup or more of Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray your casserole dish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer in your casserole dish
- Add butter to skillet and melt over medium heat
- Stir in garlic and cook for just a couple of minutes or until lightly brown; stirring often. DO NOT let the garlic burn
- Stir in the rosemary and remove from heat
- Pour over the chicken
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until chicken internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and cook for a couple more minutes or until the cheese melts
- Serve with just a bit of the butter garlic over each breast
Don’t Forget to Pin Me
You may also enjoy:
Grilled Cornish Hens with Rosemary Lemon Marinade
Slow Cooker Meatballs
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!