This is our 30th week of this party! It doesn’t seem possible, but numbers don’t lie! Thanks so much for supporting this party and for linking up! Even though last week’s party fell on Memorial Day, we still had 113 link-ups!
June has now arrived! I know many of you are busy doing summer activities and running around with the kids. Thanks for taking the time to pin the two links before your link. Thank you also for following the hosts and co-hosts. It takes time to pin and comment on the links, and this party could not be a success without their hard work.
Every week each co-host will pick a post to feature from the week before, as well as everyone will feature the post(s) that had the most clicks. You can go visit the different hosts’ and co-hosts’ blogs to see who they picked from last week!
Here are this week’s
I Heart Arts n Crafts received the most clicks on her brother’s post Blog Marketing 101: What is SEO and How to Improve Your On-Page SEO, Part 1. These are easy-to-understand tips that you can implement to help improve your SEO in this post!
These two posts tied for the next highest amount of clicks!
Making it in the Mountains shared this Rustic DIY Wood Plank Clock. Her tutorial is excellent and thorough and the clock looks like it is professionally made!
Mommy on Demand shared how to grill pizza. I never knew that grilling pizza was possible! This will come in handy on those hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven but still want to eat pizza!
My picks from last week!
I love passing along any tips to help bloggers and Dana at Chocolate & Sunshine gave some great beginners tips on blogging. Very informative for anyone starting out with a new blog.
I also love garden crafts and Herchel at Scrugg Bug Corner posted a really cute Tin Can Succulent Planter. What a great gift idea.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
LET’S GET OUR PARTY ON!
- Be a follower of your hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Follow this month’s co-hosts on at least one of their social media:
- Pin our Pinterest party button or a visible link onto your sidebar, post, or party page. This will help others to find our party and will bring more visibility to your links!
- Please make sure that you link directly to your post’s URL and not to your blog’s URL.
- Pin the two links before yours! If EVERYONE pins, then everyone will get more Pinterest love.
- Link up a maximum of 3 links. They can be old or new–they’re all new to us, and we want to see them!
- OPTIONAL: Follow our Bloggers Brags Board on Pinterest. You don’t have to do this; but of course, you’ll want to! We will be pinning all of these links to that board which will also gain more exposure for you! You can find the Bloggers Brags board here.
Here are just a few more details!
- If your post is featured, you can grab this button!
- Disclosure: By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Creative K Kids and Denverista and any co-hosts to use your pictures and links in any future posts. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of Creative K Kids and Denverista as well as any future co-hosts. We also may link your printables and other resources up to our permanent linkys to gain you more exposure.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
- Please do not add any shops, reviews, giveaways or link-up parties. Links that do not comply may be removed.
‘); // ]]>