Holidays and special occasions need easy special recipes for your family and guests with a round-up of some yummy breakfast recipe ideas.
Breakfast morning recipes for special days or holidays don’t need to be an all-day event. I have a few standard recipes my family askes for every year. Sausage Onion Biscuits and Hash Brown & Sausage Breakfast Casserole are a couple of staple recipes, but my Puff Up Breakfast Casserole is a favorite.
- Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Bake
- Biscuits and Gravy with Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole
- Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- Mexican Quiche
- Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Nachos
- Baked Sausage, Spinach, and Egg Taquitos
- Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cheesy Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sliders
- Egg in a Hole Breakfast Bagel
- Easy Breakfast Sandwiches
- Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- French Toast Bake
- Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- Oatmeal Apple Breakfast Bake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Bake
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!