Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here. It’s hard to believe that October is already over and we are now into November. I’m wondering just how many people are ready to break out their winter/Christmas decor and how many are wanting to hold onto their fall decor as long as possible? I think we will be seeing mostly Christmas contributions from this point forward and I’m not mad about it.
We are so glad that you are here.
Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are interested in being a co-host at our annual Cash for Christmas Giveaway, click HERE to learn more. A great way to boost your website views and social media.Come join the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop where we enjoy linking up posts about recipes, crafts, DIY, everyday life, and more. The party starts every Tuesday at 7:00 pm EST. #wwbloghop
Don’t forget to use this hashtag #wwbloghop when sharing our party!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Check out all the amazing treasures that Thrifting Wonderland found on a recent Thrift Store haul. So many good deals.
The Crowned Goat shares some tips on gathering inspiration and creating mood boards for your Christmas decor. Even if you aren’t ready to bring out all the boxes and bins and put up the tree(s), it’s never too early to start making plans.
In spite of the focus moving more to Christmas for so many of us, posts like Fall On The Porch help to redirect us back to appreciating the now.
These Jumbo Pecan Pumpkin Muffins have me wanting to break out the baking pans the moment I finish writing this. They look and sound so yummy and I know they’d go perfectly with a hot cup of coffee or tea!
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!