Hey, we had 570 posts shared last week! That is an all-time record. Views were a little low, considering the record breaking attendance, but that happens from time to time. This week we will do much better, right team? Right!
There was a three-way tie for the most viewed posts last week.
Here they are!
Many thanks to all of our co-hosts for making this such a great party!
We are on 12 blogs!!!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE RE-TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!