Looking for something quick to make? Grab a pound of ground beef and let me show you some lip-smacking meals with these recipes.
What’s not to love about ground beef? It’s so easy to prepare, seems everyone loves some recipe with ground beef in it, It can be healthy, depending on the recipe and if you get low-fat beef. I often substitute ground turkey in many of my ground beef recipes. And many times, no one ever knows I did.
I mainly buy Angus beef because of the quality and taste. I live in an area where there are several cattle farms, so it’s readily available. If you can get locally grown beef, do so. You won’t regret it. Stop by the farm so you can see how the cattle are treated and what they are eating. Grass feed beef is just the best out there.
I hope you find a recipe you and your family will enjoy. I will be trying the low-carb recipes for sure and many of these are great to have when company comes over. Serve with a nice loaf of bread and salad, and you’ll have a meal your company will be talking about and wanting the recipe.
- Baked Ziti Recipe (with Ricotta)
- Loaded Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet
- One Pot Taco Spaghetti
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Oven Baked Tacos
- John Wayne Casserole
- Cheesy Hot Beef Sandwiches
- Cheeseburger Sliders
- Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes
- Patty Melt
- Big Mac Sloppy Joes
- Cheesy Ground Beef Emphanadas
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Ground Beef Gnocchi
- Beef Macaroni Soup
- Creamy Beef Taco Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie Soup
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Roll Soup
Keto and Low Carb
- Keto Ground Beef & Broccoli Casserole
- Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- Keto Lasagna
- Cheesy Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- Low Carb Taco Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Lasagna Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas
- 4 Ingrediant Meatloaf
- Melt in Your Mouth Italian Meatballs
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups
- Stuffed French Loaf
What is your favorite ground beef recipe?
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!