Every kitchen has gadgets in them. We all love them, droll over them and whether they are high tech or just a simple can opener, we all love what they do for us and make life easier in the kitchen. I was recently looking for a gift for a new bride and was in such awe of all the “new” stuff out there for our kitchens. Here is my list of the Best Kitchen Gadgets for your holiday shopping.
From the simplest kitchen gadget to very high-end small appliances, this list has something for everyone.
Items under $20.00:
- Silicone Baking Mat – Such a time saver when it comes to clean up. Nothing sticks. Even when I make dog’s treats.
- Bear Paws Shredder – Great gift idea for someone who loves to BBQ.
- Stainless Steel Crinkle Cutter – Use this to make veggies eye-pleasing at parties.
- Cuisinart Burger Press – I use this to make patties to store in the freezer. I make the patties, lay them between pieces of wax paper and then store in freezer bags.
- Cuisinart Manual Mini Food Processor – Perfect for small kitchens.
- Get Ten Corn Kerneler – If you put up a lot of corn in the summertime, this is a must.
- Herb Saver – Perfect gift for the person who grows their own herbs.
- Joseph Joseph Can Opener – Love how small this can opener is.
- Kikkerland Magic Soap – If you handle fish or garlic a lot, you gotta have this. It really does work!
- Misto Olive Oil Sprayer – Been using this product for so long now. Spray a mist on a pan, baking sheet, salad or veggies as they cook.
- Orblue Garlic Press – One of my son’s favorite kitchen gadgets.
- OXO Measuring Cup – This is on my personal gift list.
- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Cups with Magnetic Snaps – Love these with the magnets so they stay together.
- OXO Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps – Rectangle measuring spoons will fit perfectly in spice bottles. Round ones don’t fit.
- Warmhoming Multipurpose Kitchen Shears – I love these when I need finely cut up herbs.
- ThermoPro Digital Food Cooking Thermometer – A must in every kitchen. Especially if you cook meat a lot.
Mid Range Items:
- Cuisinart Mandoline – Perfect for when you need to thinly slice veggies.
- Drop Scale – High tech scale for your kitchen.
- Magic Bullet Mixer/Blender – I love this gadget for making smoothies. Perfect for when you don’t want to drag out the large blender.
- OXO Stainless Steel Potato Ricer – The only way to make Mashed Potatoes.
- Robo Twist Jar Opener – If you have aging hands, this is perfect for you. I love ours and it works perfectly every time on different size jars.
- Taylor Digital Measuring Cup – A more high tech measuring cup.
- Vitamin Countertop Dispenser – Have children who don’t like to take vitamins? Check out this gadget.
- Capresso H2O Plus Water Kettle – I’ve been using this kettle for some time now and love it. Everyone in the family loves using it and works perfectly at my Tea Station.
- Calphalon Nonstick Omelet Fry Pan – Everyone should have a dedicated pan just for omelets.
- Orange Chef Prep Pad- Smart Food Scale – Connect this scale to your phone for an accurate breakdown of calories, fat, protein, and carbs in your meals- whether Packaged or Home Made
- Wemo Smart Wifi-Enabled Slow Cooker – Adjust everything from the app on your phone to control this slow cooker.
- 7-in-1 Instant Pot – My favorite small appliance. I use it so much for so many recipes.
- New Wave Countertop Convection Oven – Perfect for a single person or couple who doesn’t want to turn on the stove.
- Power Air Fryer – My next small appliance purchase. No more grease messes!
- Verilux CleanWave Portable Sanitizing Wand – Want to check to see if your surroundings are bacteria free? This device will show you whats lurking around.
- iRobot Braava Robot Mop – Automatically sweeps and cleans your floors. I’m in heaven.
- Simplehuman Semi-Round Step Trash Can – I love the shape of this designer looking trash can. There are automatic versions where you don’t have to touch the lid and it opens when you walk up to it.
- Wusthof Classic 3-Piece Starter Set – Looking for a high-end gift for someone who loves to cook? This starter set is what you need. My son has expressed several times how much he loves these knives.
The Echo just seems like the perfect high tech gadget for any kitchen. I have a family member who keeps it in her kitchen so that if she runs out of an item, she just asks Alexis to reorder for her. You can ask recipe and cooking questions or just listen to music while you cook. In the morning while you are drinking your first cup of coffee or making breakfast, ask Alexis about the weather and the latest news. There is so much the Echo can do and connect with. Oh, and it now comes in all different colors to match your decor.
* * * *