November is here and the holiday season has arrived! There may not be a winter wonderland in your back yard, yet, but the sights and sounds are here. Now, as you share your posts, be sure to take a look at all the amazing ideas and yummy treats our guests have bring to the table. There are so many great ideas to make our family celebrations very special. Visit them, pin them and take notes ♥
First, let’s take a look at what you visited most at last week’s party!
How To Build Your Own Rolling Pantry – Grandma’s House DIY
Crustless Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe – Little House Living
DIY Pottery Barn Mercury Glass Pumpkin Knock Off – My Life Abundant
Holiday Gift Guide For the Crafter In Your Life – Whitehouse Crafts
So, let’s get this party started!
Please follow our hosts on Twitter. ♥
Eclectic Red Barn – Twitter
- Please TWEET our party♥ Use the hashtag #WonderfulWednesday
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.