Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!!
Welcome, dear friends!
~ This week starts out with a little surprise as we introduce 3 improvements!~
We are excited to announce three changes that we will test for the next several weeks to see how it goes. As you know, it is very important to us that all of our guests have the best opporunity to have their work seen and appreciated. The more popular this party becomes, the less likely it is that those arriving after the first hour or so will receive much attention. Your posts can get lost in the crowd so, this is what we are going to do …
1. We are putting the newest additions at the top. That way everybody will be “first” for a short while, at least.
2. Your pictures will now be VERY LARGE– again, so that we can all really appreciate them.
3. Finally, we are simplifying our social media. Each week the social media links for our hosts will be one type only. This week is FACEBOOK week, next week will be Twitter, and so on. We will be rotating through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram one week at a time to make it easier for you to follow us without being overwhelmed.
The party features will continue to be based on clicks so please do visit as many others as you can. After all, this is a party so let’s mingle!
Now, let’s take a look at what you viewed the most last week!
This is FACEBOOK week – please follow our hosts on Facebook!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
Love Pinterest? Follow Our Board!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!