Do you like homemade ice cream? You must. A great 3-ingredient recipe for DIY chocolate ice cream was the most viewed post last week and guess what’s the best thing about this recipe? No ice cream maker needed! You could make some right in your kitchen today! Her yummy recipe is our main feature, below.
Now… before you share your awesome posts with us this week, take a look at our features from last week.
Please stop by, say “congrats” and pin them, too.
So let’s get this party started!
April Guest Co-Host
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!