Welcome to our FIRST blog hop in the month of APRIL.
So glad you are here!
Welcome to Dawn Bedingfield, of the very popular blog Spatulas On Parade. She is our special guest host for the month of APRIL and we are so glad! Dawn’s social media is at the top of the list this week. Please be sure to stop by and show her LOTS of love. ♥
Wow! What a great party we had last week.
You loved so many posts and visited them lots!!!
Two posts were tied for most viewed and here they are …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
of Spatulas on Parade NEW!
of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
of CD’s Country Living
of A Mother’s Shadow
of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
of My Life Abundant
of Mommy On Demand
and Susan of Flavors By Four
of Ducks ‘n a Row (host)
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!