Welcome to our party!
We are so glad you’re here at the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
Can hardly wait to see what you have for us this week but, first, let’s see what you loved at LAST week’s party ..
Here is my choice from last week
Aren’t these adorable! I love the idea of taking wood slices and melted crayons. My Nearest and Dearest has easy to follow instructions for this Easter craft project.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can.
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
CD of CD’s Country Living
Jaime of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Kim of 2JustByou
Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand