So many new “faces” at last week’s party!
If you are new, or almost new, to our party, we would love it if you’d tell us in the comments. I am totally agreeable to you telling me the title of the posts you shared, as well.
We had well over 500+ posts shared last week.
Needless to say, I don’t get to visit them all. But if you draw my attention to it in the comments, I am most likely going to go find you. Even give me the numbers to look for, please?
Last week we had a fabulous turnout.
511 shares and many many views.
So, which ones got YOUR attention most?
My favorite post was
I love this!!! So cute as a center piece on the dining room table. Maggie from Polka Dots in the country shows you how easy this Easter decoration is to make.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!