You guys are the BEST!
♥ ♥ ♥
Last week we broke the 700 barrier! Yes, there were a total of 701 spectacular posts shared at our party. Wow!
Here is the one you viewed the most …
My Favorite Post from Last Week
Oh what a beautiful idea this is. Glitter leaves. All sparkly. Our Peaceful Planet shows you how easy they are to make.
We are once again looking for bloggers for this years Cash for Christmas and would love to have you join us. There is still time to sign up for only $10.00.
My Post from Last Week
Have you ever thought about getting a Rain Barrel. They are attractive, easy to assemble and does save money. Here in Florida where we pay a premium for water, I couldn’t ask for a better solution to watering the pots around the house. It doesn’t take much rain to fill it up.
And now for THIS week’s party!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Emma of Adventures of Adam
♥ ♥ ♥
Follow us on Pinterest?
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!