#179 and #201
DIY White Pumpkin Decor With Paper Flowers from Baby Loving Mama
So let’s get on with this week’s party.
Thank you for all the tweets!
I really think that that has had a lot to do with the exponential growth of our attendance. Keep up the good work!
Click To Tweet!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide