Wow, what a fun party we had last week.
More views than ever! Best foods, crafts, tips and ideas, too. And you are here with us this week to party once again! Yipee!
So, let’s get right down to it. Here are the posts that you viewed the most and loved!
My Favorite Post from Last week
Is it almost time for school to start? Oh my and I know its time to start school shopping. I have already been seeing sales in the stores. Here is a great article on how to survive Back to School shopping by Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess
My Post from Last Week
I had so much fun doing this very quick DIY project of printing on burlap. There are so many projects you can do with this tutorial. I can’t wait to make items for Christmas.
How I Got Over 30,000 Shares On Just One FACEBOOK Post by Ducks ‘n a Row
♥Thanks to our lovely blog hop HOST TEAM!♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!