Welcome back to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Hey, we’ve got some exciting news!
Oh my its already so hot outside here in Florida and another reason to not turn on the stove to make dinner. We love to have cold salads and sandwiches. One of my favorite recipes is Southern Style Chicken Salad. Great for parties too.
My favorite post from last week………
I love reading a good “beach” book since I spend so much time at the pool. You can find this list at Logan Can’s blog.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links above)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back.
- And, thanks for joining us!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!