Welcome back to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Need a quick DIY garden project? I needed a bird bath for my butterfly garden, so I decided I would make one out of items I had. If you have a tomato cage and a terra cotta pot bottom, you can make one too.
Here is my favorite post from last week….
Here is another great DIY garden project by Crafts A La Mode who made a Garden Chandelier. What a really neat idea and it wasn’t hard at all. Be sure to check this out for your back yard or garden terrace.
I love to read posts that help me to become a better blogger, don’t you?
Well, of course you do! Kristen of Musings of an Average Mom shared two super posts for bloggers and you guys just ate em up. Both were top viewed and here they are!
Of course, we love other things, too. Janine shares her very interesting experience as a contributing writer on Huffington post. Carrie explores 8 Lost Arts that are thought provoking and, of course, we love to EAT don’t we! (I mean, cook. LOL)
And then there are cupcakes. This is the most unique display of cupcakes I have seen and you loved them, too! I just had to make this cupcake display my …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!