Welcome to our party! You can tell that Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Two of our features from last week are glorious roundups of Valentine crafts and Valentine’s Day cookies! But don’t let that fool you, our party last week displayed a wide assortment of amazing ideas shared by all of you. Here are this week’s features, selected by the which ones were viewed the most …
Baked Chicken and Gravy – Back to My Southern Roots
40 Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts – Quirky Inspired
30 Sweet Cookie Ideas – Duct Tape and Denim
Upcycled Sweater Slippers – Busy Being Jennifer
How to Reduce Your Utility Bills This Winter – Engineer Mommy
If you are not following us already, please follow our hosts on Instagram this week:
So let’s get this party started!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥