Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
Hey friends, please welcome our new cohost, Beverly of Eclectic Red Barn. Beverly, we are so glad to have you on the team!
Zucchini Cakes – To Simply Inspire
Deep Pantry Food Storage – Frugal Living on the Ranch
Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage – Marilyns Treats
10 Farmhouse Style Pillow Covers – Simply Beautiful By Angela
When It’s Time to Move – My Life Abundant
East Clothing Jacket Full Of Spice – Vanity and Me Style
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!