Welcome to our party!
You Could Get To Take Elite Blog Academy For FREE – Mom Resource
How to Decorate With Dough Flowers – Creative Khadija
Spicy Sausage Balls – Teaspoon of Goodness
Learn How To Make Rainbow Bagels – Ducks ‘n a Row
Are You Writing Your Pins For Tweets? – Ducks ‘n a Row
Brownie Cupcakes With Red Velvet Frosting – Sugar Spice and Family Life
December 2016 Blog Income – Musings of an Average Mom
Please follow our co-hosts on Twitter!
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!