What a great party we had last week!
It is time for my monthly blog stats and hints and this month I discussed a great plugin anyone who repeats a lot of posts would enjoy.
Here is my favorite post from last week….
I love watching hummingbirds in my garden and awhile back I decided I was going to make my own hummingbird food and stop buying it. Its so easy to do and much cheaper. The Wilderness Wife has a great video showing all her hummers and the easy recipe to follow.
Here are the posts that you liked best ...
So, can you top these? Bet you can! Every week we have more and more posts shared and they are ALL FABULOUS! So, wow us with your creativity … LET’S PARTY! ♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways or blog parties please. You CAN share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts as you can ♥
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
Kim of 2JustByou