You can tell when blogging moms are back in the groove. Now that school has started and we have settled into the fall routine, our blog party is HOPPIN’! So many awesome posts. Last week was a fabulous party 🙂
Here are the ones that you viewed the most!
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!