Hope you had a great Easter. Many of you are likely to be very busy with kids home from school for spring break. We are so glad that you still found time to stop by to party with us today.
Our most viewed posts from last week were practical and very appealing to blogging moms! Here is what you frequented the most …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET OUR PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!