My theory was right! When moms get busy preparing for the holidays, they take little breaks and go to the internet! LOL
What a great party we had last week. 727 awesome posts and many many clicks. Let me ask you…when you visit other people’s posts … why? Why are you there?
Here are my reasons: I visit your posts because you caught my eye with a title or a picture that made me want more. My other big reason? I go there to bless you!
I want you to have more traffic.
I want you to get social media reach.
When you visit me you bless me. I want to do the same for you. So, when you go to others’ posts, be sure to let them know in some way that you were there. Share their stuff. Leave a comment. Let’s be generous and friendly this holiday season. ♥
We will have our blog hop each week throughout the holidays. We know you are busy and may not be available but some of you will be. Hey, better chance to make “most viewed!” So after you kick back and enjoy your family and friends…visit us!
Now, what did you love the most last week? ♥
Now let’s get this party started!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
♥ ♥ ♥
Follow us on Pinterest?