A special “thank you” to our amazing co-hosts for making this party such a success!
The posts you visited most last week …
My Favorite Post from Last Week
I adore Magnolia trees here in the South and I love decorating with them. The leaves are large, easy to handle and stay pretty through the season. Be sure to stop by Thistle Wood Farms and see how Kari Anne makes this beautiful garland to hang on the fireplace or around your front door.
My Post from Last Week
We are having our annual Cash for Christmas Giveaway with $225 in prizes being offered this year. Be sure to come by and enter.
Why I Don’t Shave My Legs by My Little Shop of Treasures
So let’s start our final party for NOVEMBER!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
♥ ♥ ♥