♥ ♥ ♥
Let your friends know that the party has started and is open till Saturday night! OK?
♥ ♥ ♥
My Favorite Post from Last Week
Oh I love the taste of really good coffee and when I saw this recipe called Salted Caramel Mocha by Annie, I just had to share it with you all. The picture alone will make you jump in the car and make sure you have all the supplies to make this yummy fall beverage. I will be trying this very soon.
My Post from Last Week
Hubby and I love our football food and one item I make often is Chicken Avocado Quesadillas. Be sure to stop by and see my step by step recipe on this easy appetizer or dinner. And I’m also having a giveaway!
Crockpot Apple Butter from Recipes For Our Daily Bread
How To Install Social Media Icons from The Krafty Owl
Rock Your Subscriber Opt-In Email Newsletter from Savings Sarah
Lemon Ricotta Gluten Free Pancakes by Only Taste Matters
Keeping Your Pumpkins Fresh from Ducks ‘n a Row
Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken from Living On Cloud Nine
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
♥ ♥ ♥
Follow us on Pinterest?
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!