Thank you so much for coming to our party!
We are glad you’re here.
Last week we had so many amazing shares but a few less clicks. It is a busy time of year for all of us, isn’t it? We do understand. ♥
No worries, this week I have selected three Editor’s Pick Features from the later entries that I just loved… and I hope you will, too. ♥
My Favorite Post Last Week
Are these not the most adorable pumpkins made from Mason jars? The Scrap Shoppe shows you how easy they are to make. Be sure and stop by her cute blog.
My Post from Last Week
Its fall garden planting time here in Central Florida and I can’t wait to get back into the garden. The weather should be cooling off soon. Well, maybe in the 80’s, but great weather to plant a fall crop. Come by and see what new plants I am wanting to try out.
Too many great shares for me to select just one. Here are my three faves that didn’t hit the “highly viewed” category this week. ♥
So, let’s party!
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!