So, friends, how’s it going? Labor Day is behind us and school is fully underway. Time for us to get into swing with our fall schedules with great new recipes, craft ideas, money saving tips and more!
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
Take a moment to enjoy our most popular posts, featured below, and then let’s party!
My Favorite Post from Last Week
I love this make over by Christman’s Creations. She took an old desk and completely redid it to just glory!! Be sure to check out how she did this so easily.
My Post from Last Week
I loved how Cornish hens turned out grilled! You can grill almost anything and why not have one of these for your next BBQ.
This fun collection of Kids Smoothies from Kids Activities Blog caught my eye so I selected it to be Editor’s Pick this week. Unbeknownst to me, there is a never-ending linky to add our own Kids Smoothie posts. If you have one, you can add it!
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids