Welcome to our party!
Wow, the summer is moving along so fast! I am amazed at all the back-to-school promotions on and the many bts posts, as well! Of course, I love the posts 🙂
Hey, before we get into our popular posts from last week, I want to say a heartfelt “thank you” and “we’ll miss you” to two of our cohosts, Kristen of Musings of an Average Mom and Nicole/Susan of Flavors by Four. They have had some life-changes that are making it necessary to refocus. For now, they will have to bow out of co-hosting our party. This is their last week with us.
Please show them lots of love ♥
Yes, we will still be on 16 fabulous blogs…next week we will introduce you to our two NEW cohosts!
So, what did you all like best last week?
My Favorite Post from Last Week
School has started and all those fun fall activities are right around the corner. And I am ready to get out my fall decorations. I fell in love with this fall burlap wreath by Inspirations for Moms. Love it.
My Post from Last Week
Fall brings around my families favorite time of the year. Football Season!!! Hubby and I both cheer for different teams and I just had to make a House Divided sign to show our spirit. Made from pallet wood and stencils.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread