We are so excited.
About what? Excited about YOU!
Can you get any more creative, artistic, authentic and just plain FUN?
Sometimes we get so tickled to see what you’ve been up to that even get in touch with one another and say “did you see THIS one?”
Just last week we discovered a newbie blogger who was in her very first week of her own blog hop so we sent out the news “Go party with her!” And that’s what we did. We wanted to help her to have a great start.
All that to say that Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop is more than a way to get and give traffic. We absolutely love to applaud your amazing work!
My Favorite Post from Last Week
I love pickles and love spicy Pickled Jalapenos. Jenny at Honey & Birch shows us a really easy recipe without canning on how to make these.
My Post from Last Week
Keeping with the theme of summer veggies from the garden, how about a really good Squash Casserole. Its the time of the year where squash is bountiful and this is a great way to eat it and put up in the freezer for later.
So… let’s see what you all liked the best last week … ♥
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Follow our Pinterest Board?
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!