Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
where we come together to share and appreciate
each others’ best posts every week!
The most viewed post from last week’s party was another super blogging tip from Saira at Mom Resource. We had many popular posts in the group, which we are featuring this week. Please visit some or all of our features and comment, share, pin, yum, tweet or stumble … show ’em a little luv!
My Favorite Post from Last Week
I loved showing off my sons artwork when he would bring it from school. But, back in the day, the fridge was the art gallery. When I saw this idea from Hands On As We Grow, I wished I had thought of this back then. So cute with each child’s picture and then all their work below. Adorable.
My Post from Last Week
Was an update for July of my garden. Not much left but oh boy have the green peppers been plentiful. I will have enough for the freezer and a few upcoming meals. I also had a run in with a new pest.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!