Welcome to our party!
Another fun party is now underway and we are so glad you are here! Summer is moving along quickly and, guess what is coming soon? School is! Enjoy as much summer as you can because Back To School time is upon us.
Before we start our party, let’s see what you visited the most last week …
5 Things I Do In July To Prepare For Christmas – Duct Tape And Denim
Chicken Enchiladas – My Recipe Treasures
Favorite Finds Friday – Narrow Minded Woman
Favorite Things Thursday Vintage Books – LeCultivateur
How To Get Bacon Out Of The Package – Ducks ‘n a Row
Hack Mom Needs To Try When Her Toddler Won’t Eat – SAHM Plus
So let’s get this party started!
First, we would love it this week if you would follow each of us on Twitter!
Party guidelines …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
We can hardly wait to see what you will share with us this week. Thanks so much for coming to our party!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!