Last week was the BEST PARTY EVER!
618 posts.I have to say it again so that it really sinks in…618!!!!
We finally broke through the 600 barrier and way beyond!
How about a giveaway!
It’s my birthday in a few days and so I am heading down memory lane and having a giveaway!! Be sure to stop by and enter.
My Favorite Post
Hubby was trying to figure out how to make sticks for roasting marshmallows and then I came across the perfect post for DIY Marshmallow Sticks by Fynes Designs.
And, numbers 600 and 618. Yipee!!!
Kristen of Musings Of An Average Mom New!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links above) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!