Happy 4th of July and welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop of the week. We are so glad that you are here. Hope your holiday is going great! Be sure to take a moment and check out some of the posts that are being shared this week but first, here are the ones that were oh-so popular at last week’s party!
No Bake Samoa Cake – Don’t Sweat The Recipe
This Is Why You Don’t Wait 3 Years To Get A Checkup – Mama Writes Reviews
Your Number 1 Weight Loss Mistake – Mrs. Mariano
DIY Dollar Store Flag Wreath – Domestic Deadline
Watercress and Avocado Salad with Bacon and Apple – Claire Justine
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow our co-hosts on Pinterest!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!