Is summer fun on your mind? Me too! Of course, many of us have some weeks left before school officially ends and summer officially begins but who cares? Summer thoughts abound and I will bet that your posts are starting to show it. We can hardly wait to see what you have for us! Before we get started with a new party, though, let’s appreciate the ones you all visited most last week …
Mirror Gallery Wall – LeCultivateur
25 Movies To Watch With Your High School Student – Our Unschooling Journey
35+ Self Care Ideas – Serenity You
Lots Of Chocolate Lovers Facebook Covers – Everyday Parties
DIY Rolling Planter Box – Kleinworth & Co
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already, please follow us on Twitter:
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!