Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here. Hey, we want to thank you all for tweeting and sharing our party. The news is spreading and new guests arriving every week. Our party was viewed over 12,000 times last week! Keep up the good work and we will, too! So, let’s see what posts you visited last week the most. (Our features next week will be based on the number of clicks from this week’s party! That is how it works ♥)
Favorite Finds Friday – A Narrow Minded Woman
Huge Bucket List And Printable Summer Calendar – Five Spot Green Living
4 Expert Thrift Store Shopping Hacks – My Side Of 50
Romantic Victorian Buffet – Debbie Dabble
How To Clean Yellowing Pillows – Chas’s Crazy Creations
Malted Chocolate Stout Cake – Dizzy Busy And Hungry
So, let’s get this party started!
First, please follow our hosts this week on Facebook!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!