Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Welcome to this week’s party. We have great news! Two new bloggers have joined our team of co-hosts: Emily from LeCultivateur and Penny from Penny’s Passion. We are so excited to have them with us. Please be sure to visit their blogs and welcome them to the crew!
Last week, these were the posts you viewed most…
Orange Creamsicle Pie – I Dig Pinterest
Doughnut Bundt Cake – Our Table For Seven
Patriotic Banner & Free Printables – Penny’s Vintage Home
Cupcake Potholder Tutorial – The Apple Street Cottage
Kindness Rocks – A Fun And Frugal Life
So let’s get this party started!
This week, if you have not already, we would love it if you’d visit our blogs and subscribe by email!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!