Welcome to our party! Now that it is May, it really feels like spring has sprung! And, looking at the amazing spring-inspired posts you all have been sharing, I think you would agree. This is Teacher Appreciation Week in the USA and Mother’s Day is here in just a few days. There is so much going on. And guess what? Next week we have some new cohosts joining our team! Be sure to come back and find out who they are!
So, let’s take a look at the most popular posts from last week …
Caramel Apple Salad – Penny’s Passion
Spring Watercolor Free Printables – Burlap and Blue
Six Hacks To Keep Your Home Tidier Every Day – The Kindest Way
Blazers – Bargain Finds At Mary’s Living & Giving – Vanity And Me Style
Reading Corner In Our Playroom – LeCultivateur
So let’s get this party started!
If you have not already, please follow our hosts on Instagram this week:
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!