Welcome to our party!
How is the weather in your neck of the woods? So much of us have been living under a deep-freeze! Whatever the weather, be warm and safe and thank you for coming by to spend some time with us.
First, before we get started, let’s take a look at the posts you viewed the most last week!
How To Stock Your Pantry For $5 A Week – Gently Sustainable
Turn Memories Into Your Own Coloring Pages – My Life Abundant
The Blessings Jar – Nancy On The Homefront
4 Instagram Updates You Need To Know – Get Social
Easy Fingerless Glove Knitting Pattern – Fine Craft Guild
If you have not already, please follow our hosts on Twitter!
So let’s get this party started!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!