Welcome back! We hope you all had a happy, healthy Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoyed a little time off but now we are so ready to get going with some great holiday parties!
Looking way back to our last party, two weeks ago, take a look at the posts you visited most …
Morning Buns – Don’t Sweat The Recipe
Chocolate Hazelnut Roulade Naturally Gluten Free – Delightful Repast
Tuscan Garlic Chicken – Frugal In Florida
Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Soup – Kleinworth & Co
Why I Won’t Post Regularly Anymore – Becoming Alice
Holding Every Thought Captive And Learning How To Retrain My Brain – Heather Bixler
So, let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on PINTEREST!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WonderfulWednesday
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!