Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Well, Easter and Passover are now behind us – Mother’s Day is right before us – the end of another school year just down the road! Welcome to our party… we can hardly wait to see what you have been up to. But first, here is what you all viewed most LAST week…
Now let’s get this party started!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!