Easy and speedy meals to make for the whole family when the calendar is full of school activities and there isn’t a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
I remember when my son was in school and it seemed we were coming and going all week long and it was frustrating trying to have a home-cooked meal at home. Since Pinterest wasn’t invented back then, it was fun looking at all the different quick meal ideas out there today and with just a few ingredients anyone can make these simple, kid-friendly meals fast.
What makes quick dinners even quicker? A one-pot meal to the table and one-pot to clean up afterward.
- One-Pot Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Broccoli Chicken Mac & Cheese
- One-Pot Pizza Pasta Bake
- Spinach & Pasta One-Pan Alfredo
- Taco Pasta
Slow Cooker Meals:
I know you have days where you are busy all day long and the last thing you want to do is stand at the stove. Grab that slow cooker to set and forget!
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Crock Pot Cheese Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Pizza Sloppy Joes
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatball Subs
Casseroles seem to really hit the spot, warm the soul and please so many appetites.
- Pizza Pasta Casserole
- One-Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Ground Beef Tator Tot Casserole
- 5 Ingredient One Pot Pasta with Chicken Sausage
- Cheesy Sloppy Joe Macaroni Casserole
Bread is comfort food and when there is a simple meal involved, say no more! Kids especially love to hold their meals in their hands and these recipes will make that happen.
- French Bread Pizza
- Simple Homemade Pretzel Dogs
- Pizza Hot Dogs
- Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
- Chicken Parmesan Crescents
- Cheeseburger Biscuit Cups
Instant Pot Meals:
The Instant Pot is my favorite one-pot meal maker now. You can saute meat and then finish off the meal in a matter of minutes. Be sure to check out all the different IP accessories to make meal prep even easier.
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Hamburger Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Roast & Potatoes
- Pressure Cooker Meatball Minestrone
Items Used to Make These Recipes:
* * * *
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!