Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop is hosted by 15 great blogs. It is a blog party where your spectacular creations and fabulous ideas can be seen by so many!
Much of that visibility and success depends upon you!
Please be sure to visit some posts that strike your fancy.
Clicks are how we determine our features.
The more views a post gets, the better its chance of shining in the spotlight next week!
That post may be YOURS!
In addition to receiving more traffic, receiving positive feedback is fun! Tell others how much you like what they did. Follow them on social media, too. This is a party so let’s MINGLE!
The posts visited most last week were…
Do you homeschool now or are you toying with entering Homeschooling World? This post nails it when it comes to wise advice on how to balance school with the rest of your life. Though Misty takes it from the perspective of running a family business at the same time, I think every homeschooling family can glean much from this great read. I can attest, since my daughter does this very successfully – it can be done. When I read this post (yes, I actually READ it LOL) I just had to select it for you as this week’s pick! Sinea
And now for THIS week’s party!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET OUR PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Natasha of Tiny Tots Adventures
CD of CD’s Country Living
Emma of Adventures of Adam
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Niki of Play And Learn Every Day
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Alli of Tornadough Alli
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Follow Us On Pinterest
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!