Well, it is officially “the holidays.” Love this season! I’m looking forward to seeing all of your family friendly posts right here but I am especially excited to see all of those incredible holiday ideas!
Our last party was two weeks ago and was it successful! 700 posts shared and over 1700 views! Yikes! Keep up the good work, team. Fabulous!
Of all the items you shared, here are the features you all loved the most …
Needing a blog planner? You can download the 2016 Blog Planner for next year.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
♥ ♥ ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!