Oh my goodness, fall has arrived! It is official and you can certainly see it in the sky. Night comes earlier, much earlier. And, the fall decor and pumpkin recipes abound. Take a look at our features and see … two of our most viewed posts were fall table decor and we have a delicious pumpkin recipe, too!
Simple Fall Tablescape – Stilettos and Shiplap
Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake – Kleinworth & Co
My 2018 Fall Tablescape – Decorate and More With Tip
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mini Muffins– A Fun And Frugal Life
Basil Frogs in the Garden – God’s Growing Garden
Blueberry Lemon Bread – My Recipe Treasures
And now it is time to get this party started!
First, please follow all of our hosts on Twitter this week!
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!