Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop where we enjoy linking up posts about recipes, crafts, DIY, everyday life and more. The party starts every Tuesday at 7:00pm EST. Come and join!! #wwbloghop
Welcome to our party! Do you believe it that this is the last party for June? Where does the time go? We know you have a lot going on and we are so thrilled that you stopped by, anyway! Be sure to check out our features from last week’s party and do visit a few that really strikes your fancy, too. Next week’s spotlight will be on the ones you visited the most today♥
Hanging A Plate Gallery Without Plate Hangers Or Nails – LeCultivateur
FASTer Way To Fat Loss Program – Curly Crafty Mom
Patriotic Tree – Debbie Dabble Blog
2 Ingredient Banana Bread Bites – Healthy Helper Blog
Easy Ice Cream Cake – Simple Joys
So, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Twitter!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!