Welcome to our party! Valentines Week has finally arrived – and so have the Winter Olympics! Lots of excitement and so many interesting posts to see from all of you. First. let’s take a look at the most popular shares from our last party…
14 Colossal Mistakes To Avoid Making On Your Facebook Page – Get Social With Rosie
Anadama Bread – Candy’s Farm House Pantry
DIY Mason Jar Wall Sconces – by Angie on Live Craft Love
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – Simply Stacie
15 Clever DIY Terrarium Containers – Provenance Preservation
This week, please follow our hosts on PINTEREST >>>
So let’s get this party started! …
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag#WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!