Welcome to another great Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! Super Bowl is behind us and Valentine’s Day lies ahead. Both themes, among others, have inspired our guests’ creativity to new heights. We can hardly wait to see what you have for us this week but first let’s take a look at the ones you visited the most last week!
My 20 Best Game Day Food Recipes – Countrified Hicks
12 Inspiring Crocheted Heart Pattern Projects – Ducks ‘n a Row
National Inspire Your Heart With Art Day – Early Learning Tools NW
Romantic Valentine Dinner Recipes – Easy Holiday Ideas
Heart Shaped Stacked Valentine’s Day Cookies – Janine Huldie [Confessions of a Mommyholic]
Love & Hugs Card – Paper Seedlings
So, let’s get this party started!
Please follow our cohosts on Twitter this week!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag#WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
I’m just a country girl loving my geeky life with my wonderful husband, always taking pictures, getting my hands dirty in the garden, being crafty, exploring with travels and enjoying all this on a budget. But above all, living my faith as a child of God!